vendredi 7 mars 2014

You're amazing


Bonjour!

Aujourd'hui, je vous présente une carte que j'ai offerte à ma soeur pour son anniversaire.

Comme souvent sur mes cartes, j'ai utilisé une photo. Quelques papiers, des stickers, des enamel dots, un tampon et le tour est joué!


Hello!

Here is a card I made for my sister's birthday.

As often on my cards, I added a picture. A few papers, some stickers, enamel dots, a stamp and that's all folks! 




Matériel / supplies:
- papiers / papers: Mahé, My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Record It-Heirloom, Lost & Found 3-Ruby).
- embellissements / embellishments: chiffres autocollants / number thickers (American Crafts), stickers (My Mind's Eye-Cut & Paste Flair), tampon / stamp (Pink Paislee-Indigo Bleu), encre / ink (Versafine Smokey Gray), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye-Lost & Found Record It Heirloom), demi-perle / candy dot.

Très bon week-end! Have a great weekend! ^^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)