vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Pretty scary

 
 Bonjour!
 
Aujourd'hui, j'ai une page des plus effrayantes à partager avec des photos de ma sorcière aînée bien-aimée lors des précédents Halloween.
 
Joyeux Halloween à vous!
 
 
Hi!
 
Today, I am sharing a pretty scary layout with pictures of my bewitching eldest daughter during previous Halloween nights.
 
Happy Halloween to you!
 
 

 
 
 
 
Matériel / supplies:
- papiers / papers: Bo Bunny (Smoochable), Mahé.
- embellissements / embellishments: alphabet / alpha stickers (American Crafts thickers, My Mind's Eye-Lost & Found Record It Heirloom), enamel dots & shapes (My Mind's Eye-Cut & Paste Adorbs), nœud / bow (American Crafts Dear Lizzy), napperon / doily, gesso.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)