mardi 18 juin 2019

Bright Days Ahead


Hi there!

I hope your week is off to a great start! I have a new layout that I'd like to share with you today. I played with the super pretty Willow Lane collection by Maggie Holmes and Crate Paper and I made a page all about my girls using a school photo from a few years back.

Bonjour!

J'espère que vous passez un bon début de semaine! J'ai une toute nouvelle page à partager avec vous aujourd'hui. J'ai utilisé la jolie collection Willow Lane sur une page dédiée à mes filles avec une photo prise à l'école il y a quelques années.




To go with my outdoor picture, I decided to use leaves on my layout and got busy drawing and cutting them in several sheets from the Willow Lane 6x8 paper pad. I bent them up a bit for dimension and then arranged them in a circle on the right side of the page. I love using the edges of my layouts to give them a fun and eye-catching look!

Pour aller avec ma photo prise en extérieur, j'ai décidé d'utiliser des feuilles sur ma page et je me suis affairée à les dessiner et les découper dans plusieurs feuilles du paper pad Willow Lane. Je les ai recourbées légèrement pour apporter du relief et je les ai disposées en cercle à droite de la page. J'adore utiliser les bords de mes pages pour leur donner une touche originale!




I backed the photo with another paper from the Willow Lane paper pad and I adhered it in the center of my leaf wreath with foam squares. I added two patterned paper strips on the right side of the picture and then turned to embellishing my layout. I adorned the photo and the leaves with ephemera pieces and cardstock stickers and I placed a few chipboard hearts around the wreath to add a bit of shimmer and shine to the page. I put the final touch to my layout with a few droplets of black ink to echo the dark parts of the photo .

J'ai matté la photo avec une autre feuille du paper pad Willow Lane et je l'ai collée au centre de ma couronne de feuilles avec des carrés de mousse 3D. J'ai ajouté deux bandes de papier à motif à droite de la photo et je suis passée à la partie embellissement. J'ai orné la photo et les feuilles de die-cuts et d'autocollants en cardstock et j'ai placé des cœurs en chipboard autour de la couronne pour apporter une touche scintillante. Enfin, j'ai terminé ma page avec quelques gouttes d'encre noire pour rappeler les parties plus sombres de la photo.




Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a lovely day!

Merci beaucoup de vous être arrêté par ici! Je vous souhaite une belle journée!


Elodie


2 commentaires:

  1. Willow Lane is one of my favorite collections from Maggie Holmes. What a beautiful, dimensional page Elodie! I love the idea of off the page design. It is super flattering :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Dara! It's one of my favorite Maggie Holmes collections too.

      Supprimer

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)