vendredi 21 décembre 2018

Christmas Cards


Hello there!

I'm popping in today to share a set of Christmas cards I made using the Turn the Page collection by Paige Evans and Pink Paislee. You can find one of them in the winter issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today!

Bonjour!

Je suis de passage aujourd'hui pour paratger des cartes de Noël réalisées avec la collection Turn the Page de Paige Evans et Pink Paislee. Vous pouvez retrouver l'une d'elles dans le numéro d'hiver du magazine Scrapbook and Cards Today!




I started by making the base of my cards and folded pink papers from the Turn the Page 6x6 paper pad in half. I love that fun size! I topped the card panels with rectangles that I cut in a couple of  6x6 papers and moved on to embellishing my cards. I went with the idea of shooting stars and got busy fussy cutting stars in the 6x6 paper pad. I placed paper and washi strips on the top of my cards and then added the stars on the coordinating strips. I also used pretty foam Thickers from the Auburn Lane collection for the sentiment and I adorned the stars with fussy cut flowers and stickers. Finally, I added a bit of sparkle and shine to my Christmas cards with gold and pink Auburn Lane sequins.

J'ai commencé par faire la base de mes cartes en pliant deux feuilles roses du paper pad Turn the Page en deux. J'ai surmonté mes bases avec des rectangles eux-aussi découpés dans le paper pad et je suis passée à la partie embellissement. Je suis partie sur l'idée d'étoiles filantes et j'ai donc découpé des étoiles dans une des feuilles du paper pad. J'ai ensuite placé des bandes de papier et de washi tape sur le dessus de mes cartes et j'ai ensuite ajouté chaque étoile sur la bande de la couleur correspondante. J'ai également utilisé des Thickers dorés de la collection Auburn Lane pour le titre et j'ai orné mes étoiles de fleurs en papier et d'autocollants. Enfin,  j'ai apporté une touche scintillante à mes cartes de Noël avec des sequins roses et dorés de la collection Auburn Lane.




Be sure to check out the winter issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today for more beautiful inspiration! You can find the free online version here
Thank you so much for stopping by! Merry Christmas to you all!

Vous pouvez retrouver le numéro d'hiver de Scrapbook and Cards Today gratuitement et en ligne ici!
Merci de vous être arrêté par ici! Je vous souhaite un joyeux Noël!


Elodie


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)