jeudi 3 octobre 2019

Back to School 2019


Hi everyone!

I have a new layout to share with you today. I finally got to scrap my girls' back-to-school pictures using the Maggie Holmes Heritage collection. I just love the vintage look of this beautiful line!

Bonjour!

J'ai une toute nouvelle page à partager avec vous. J'ai enfin scrappé les photos de rentrée des filles avec la collection Heritage de Maggie Holmes. J'adore le côté vintage qu'a cette collection!




I started my page by looking for a background and I chose the Homestead paper. I really like that soft purple! I was inspired by the chevron pattern and decided to make paper chevrons using strips from the 6x8 paper pad. I arranged my paper strips following the chevron pattern of the background paper and created two lines at the top and at the bottom of the page.

J'ai commencé par chercher un fond et j'ai opté pour le papier Homestead. J'aime beaucoup ce mauve tout doux! Je me suis inspirée de son motif chevron et j'ai décidé de faire des chevrons en papier avec des bandes provenant du paper pad. J'ai assemblé mes bandes en suivant le motif du papier de fond et j'ai ainsi créé deux lignes en haut et en bas de ma page.




Next I made layers using patterned papers from the 6x8 paper pad on the edges of the page, right at the end of my chevron lines, and I topped them with the photos. I then added pretty Heritage embellies all around them. I used die cuts and tags from the ephemera pack, as well as puffy and cardstock stickers. For the title, I used alpha stickers from the clear sticker book and I placed them on two cute frame stickers.

J'ai superposé des papiers à motif du paper pad sur les bords de la page, aux extrémités de mes chevrons, et j'ai ensuite ajouté les photos que j'ai ornées de jolis embellissements de la collection. J'ai utilisé des découpes et des tags de l'ephemera pack ainsi que des autocollants. Pour le titre, je me suis servie de lettres autocollantes du clear sticker book que j'ai placées sur deux cadres autocollants.




I also adorned my paper chevrons with heart and butterfly stickers. I adhered them with foam squares to make them pop against the colorful chevrons. I finished my back-to-school layout by adding word stickers from the clear sticker book along the chevrons and near the pictures. I love the fun look those paper chevrons give to the page!

J'ai également embelli mes chevrons en papier avec des cœurs et des papillons autocollants que j'ai collés avec des carrés de mousse 3D pour les faire ressortir. J'ai terminé ma page de rentrée en ajoutant des mots autocollants du clear sticker book le long des chevrons et près des photos. J'aime la gaieté que ces chevrons en papier apportent à la page!




Thanks so much for joining me today! See you again soon!

Merci de vous être joints à moi aujourd'hui et à très vite!


Elodie


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)