vendredi 20 mars 2015

Do more of what makes you happy


Bonjour!

Je termine la semaine avec une page mettant à nouveau en scène des photos de ma fille aînée prises sur une plage de San Francisco en Californie.

Je me suis amusée avec les dernières et très belles collections MME (Fancy That & On Trend) que je me suis procurées là-bas. J'adore ces couleurs pastels toutes douces associées au doré. :)

Pour cette page, je me suis laissée portée par mon inspiration sans trop réfléchir: quelques papiers, des stickers, des chipboards, des enamel dots, un badge, un soupçon d'encre et voilà!


Hello!

Happy Friday! I'm finishing off the week with a page showcasing pictures of my eldest daughter having fun on Ocean Beach in San Francisco.

During our trip to California, I managed to lay my hands on some goodies from the new and gorgeous MME collections, Fancy That and On Trend, and I finally got to play with them on this layout. I just love these soft pastel colors combined with this touch of gold. :)

To make this page, I just went with the flow without thinking too much: some papers, stickers, chipboards, a few enamel dots, a flair, a drop of ink and voilà!







Matériel / supplies:
- papiers / papers: Mahé, My Mind's Eye (Fancy That, On Trend).
- embellissements / embellishments: carte de journaling et cadre / journal card and frame (My Mind's Eye-Jubilee Sherbet), chipboards & stickers (My Mind's Eye-On Trend), badge / flair (My Mind's Eye-Fancy That), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye-Cut & Paste Adorbs, Now & Then Mildred), stylo noir / black pen.


Merci de votre visite et bon weekend!
Glad you came by today! Have a lovely weekend!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)